Somebody Fire me!

Yeah, that's right. He has three boo-boos and a sunburn. I seriously need to be fired from this Mom job. I suck at it! I don't know why but Evan seems to be getting hurt every day. I know he's fair-skinned and I thought I learned my lesson when he was 2 weeks old, but apparently not! I swear to you that we caked him in sunscreen but to no avail, three hours at the swimming pool and he came home as red as Daddy did (who also lathered up well). I'll take your sunscreen suggestions please!

Today took the cake though. You should have seen his head. He has a MAJOR lump! I was so sad about it but tried really hard not to freak too bad. The good thing is, I was so freaked out that I hardly knew what to say or do so I was actually pretty quiet. I have a really good picture of it on my phone but that doesn't have a SIM card so I can't upload it. I can send it to your phone though, if you're curious!

I've been absolutely DIEING to blog lately. We had this marathon of a Memorial day and I've got tons of cute pictures. We went to the cemetery, shooting, yard work, played around with bees (I did get those pictures because my dad took them), and the list goes on. It was a really fun day! Unfortunately, my camera battery is dead, I cannot find the charger ANYWHERE, and I don't have a card reader on my computer. Colin's computer won't read my card either. I think my battery charger is somewhere at my grandma's house in San Diego so- a lot of good that does me.
Hopefully I'll be able to pray my charger into existence or I'll figure out another way to solve my problem but until then, I've got Colin's camera worth of pictures to blog. If only I could find some time that I wasn't grading papers!
Thanks folks.
See ya soon!

Comments

Unknown said…
I say forget the sunscreen and get a swim shirt from Old Navy. Those work really well. Then, get a hat.

I seem to burn with sunscreen on, too.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival