Hobble Creek

Last weekend we took one last Summer fling and went camping at Hobble Creek. I took the boys and went with my parents. We had an okay time but I got sick on Monday and we had to bust outta there and run to the doctor's office. I think the boys had a fun time and my parents seemed to enjoy themselves as well.
Camping Gear + Kid's Gear
+ Two Car seats = I need an SUV. But I'm willing to wait until I have a mortgage.

Evan jumps in the stroller because he knows it's time for a walk.


Grandpa teaching Ryan how to build a wood tee pee for making fires.



Grandpa supervising the boys around the campfire. Evan only fell into the fire pit once. Luckily the fire wasn't actually going and I did catch him before he was down in there too far.




Ryan chillin by the campfire.
Evan chillin at the campsite. Ryan says "camp-set".
This is our little tent. I like the big one a lot more and so does Ryan, he informed me, but it worked well with just the three of us. It was a little bit cold and the nights were an adventure getting both boys to sleep. Evan had a hard time and cried a lot but Ryan did fine. The tent doesn't keep much noise out. The other campers kept me up quite a bit.
They added this sweet playground but I didn't take any pictures of the boys playing on it. Here they are swinging. Evan does surprisingly well on the "big" swing.
I let my dad play around with my camera and he showed me how to do a few things. I've always wondered how to take pictures like this of water. It took us some trouble-shooting but he eventually got this shot!
Grandpa and Evan.
Evan
My boys on our little camp-out.
My parents posing for a cute little picture.
Justin brought his unicycle. Evan just cracks up every time he gets on the thing.
To turn around, Justin jumps up in the air. Pretty cool how I got him mid-jump here eh?
So anyway, that was our little camping trip. No pictures of me what-so-ever. I need to do something about that. Oh, and just in case you were wondering, the doctors said it was stomach flu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival