Shopping in Las Vegas

I was of course looking forward to the shopping in Vegas. I love the forum shops even though I can afford like three of the stores! I found myself a new pair of AF1's that I love (teal!). I got a few bracelets and bought my mom a gift too. We got the boys some toys at FAO Schwartz although I was fairly unimpressed with the store this visit. I think maybe they were getting ready for Christmas. Either that or the "ECONOMY" has hit them hard too.

Colin decided he'd rather bet on a certain Football game than buy himself something new, so he didn't buy a new pair of shoes... or anything else for himself.
The center of the forum shops in Cesar's Palace.

The Trojan horse entrance to F.A.O. Schwartz.
Colin buying toys for the boys.
Nike town. Such a cool store. They had some super cute exercise clothes that I was in love with.
But I REALLY fell in love with these babies and had to buy them.

Comments

joyous said…
You and your shoe fettish!!! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!