So these are just pictures of us playing in Vegas. I used to think that there isn't much to do in Vegas when you're a Mormon. However, I've learned that there are a lot of fun things to do. We did to a little gambling but kept it to a nice budget. :) We really had a great time. The highlight of our trip was seeing the show KA. I'll be posting that soon!
Colin and I walking the strip during the daytime.

Colin trying his luck at the slot machines.
Me being silly at breakfast.
Colin being goofy at breakfast.
Me, our first night on the strip.
Colin, our first night on the strip.
Margarita ville parrots.
Colin looking toward the Bellagio hotel.
Me, posing in front of the fountain outside of the Paris.
There were some cool street performers too but my camera was in the hotel when we ventured out on the first day.
We did go to M&M world as well but honestly, I was quite disappointed. I thought it was more like a factory or museum but it was just a 4 level store. We bought a pound of coconut m&m's at an outrageous price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!