Wee Witches Weekend

Gardner Village was having their Wee Witches Weekend over the UEA break. The boys decided to skip their naps and I was stupid enough to take them there anyway. I invited Jess and Emry along with us and they were able to come. We had fun hauling the kids around the village.
Ryan got to take a pony ride. Evan was too afraid so we just took pictures of Ryan.
His horse was cute and he pretty much loved every second of his turn.

Evan was pretty good while he was in his stroller. He's pretty much a good sport when it comes to riding in his stroller. Ryan was never a fan of the stroller.
They were blasting Halloween music through the speakers and Ryan just took off dancing. It was so spontaneous. Jess took video of the crazy kid dancing all over the place.
Evan and Ryan posing for me on a bale of hay. They are too cute! Maybe that's why I put up with them being so naughty. This day was a display of naughty behavior. I was exhausted by the end and they obviously were too (having skipped nap time). They both conked out in the car on the way home but I was safe and drove without being paparazzi because UEA traffic was insane around the valley!
I let them get candy from the $.10 and $.20 bins. They loved it!
Emry is too cute posing with all of these pumpkins. She was pretty happy until that pumpkin under her right elbow poked her.
Ryan cheesing for the camera. I took him for a hair cut the very next day. Man, it was getting out of control.
Ryan did the bean bag toss. I think Evan might have had better luck! :)
Emry and Jess posing in front of a witch.
Do you see the naughtiness oozing from their cute little faces! They WOULD NOT pose decently for aunt Jess.
The boys and I checking out the ducks. I would not let go of Evan. Had I, he would not have hesitated to jump in that cute little pond.
A nice shot of us watching the cute ducks from afar.
Peeking over the edge to watch the fish swim under the bridge.

Jess and Emry posing for me.
Evan
Ryan
Evan
Ryan
They were pretty fascinated by the big water mill wheel.

I'm glad I took my kids over to the Gardner Village for our annual fall trip. It is such a cute place. They had all sorts of fun things for the kids to do. Remember to bring your cash though because everything cost money. Next time I'd take them a little earlier and try to relax a little more and just enjoy it. I was stressed about them running away and keeping them occupied. I would have enjoyed it more if I had just chilled out a little. They had fun.

Comments

joyous said…
Fun! Gardner's Village is so cute. My sister goes there pretty often. If only we could learn our lessons before the event, life would be better. But maybe next time. ;) It's good to get out of the house and do fun things, even if it's hard and stressful.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival