Christmas Letter


We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are planning many exciting events for New Years Day! We’ve had a great 2009 with lots of new adventures.

Colin: Colin is now more than half way finished with his Master of Business Administration degree from Carnegie Mellon University. In one short week he flies to Pittsburgh for a week of intense academics. We’ll miss him for sure! He’s still working full-time at Goldman Sachs in Salt Lake City and was recently promoted to Team Leader! He works a lot of long hours and in his downtime at home enjoys playing video games on the Xbox and is super excited to jump on the PS3 he just received for Christmas. He's the Cub Master in our ward and is still learning the ropes of the scouting program.


Jen: I’m still teaching fifth grade at Sprucewood Elementary in Sandy. It’s my seventh year and is proving to be a little challenging. I’m enjoying the work though and have a wonderful team and I really enjoy working with them. I miss my boys during the day but look forward to possibly staying home with them next year. I'm currently serving in the junior nursery in our ward. We have a lot of little kiddos but they are all so cute. I still keep up my blog as regularly as my schedule allows. I love digital photography and it’s been made so much more enjoyable with the Nikon SLR camera I received on my birthday this summer.


Ryan (4 years old): Ryan is so much fun to have around our home. He’s really smart and surprises us frequently with his newest nuggets of knowledge. He is in his second year of preschool and is learning how to read, write, and count. He loves cars, cartoons, and playing with his buddies. He's pretty good about sharing with his little brother and teaching him new things. It seems like he’s always on the go.


Evan (22 months old): Evan is really a funny little guy. He likes to entertain us with his own sense of humor. He’s in to everything. He follows his brother and me wherever we go and tries to see how many messes he can make and toys he can break. He’s learning to speak very well; he can pretty much say anything he wants to. Sometimes we have to figure out what he’s trying to communicate but overall he’s quite talkative. Evan loves playing with balls, stuffed animals and he adores bath time!


We are looking forward to Colin graduating in one year from this month, and I look forward to being a stay-at-home mother. Ryan is excited to be going to Kindergarten in the fall. Evan’s going to be turning two in March; I just can’t believe it!

We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May God be with you and yours this Holiday Season and in to 2010!

Love,
Jen, Colin, Ryan and Evan Dean

Comments

joyous said…
Very cute! What a fun update!
The EATONS said…
cute! Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!