Christmas at Grandma & Grandpa's

On Christmas Day, 2011 around noon, we packed up and headed over to Grandma's house.  The highlight of my visit was talking with my little brother, the Missionary, on Skype.  Hanging up this time was definitely more difficult than last year when we had only seen him about a month earlier.  He seems to be doing really well and is quite enjoying his current home-share arrangement.  We spoke with the family briefly as well and they do seem like very nice people.  After we visited with Justin for a while, we headed downstairs to exchange gifts.  


 We got lots of clothes!  I love getting new clothes for Christmas, so does Colin.


 The boys ate lots of sweets.





And the highlight of their day was this Jeep cruiser from Grandpa Ed and Grandma Veva.  They were really excited about giving this fun toy to my kids.  We haven't had lots of time to play in it yet because it's been... Winter. But I'm sure that this spring, my boys will just LOVE it!  Emry had a great time riding around in it at Grandma and Papa's house. 

 After presents, we ate an amazing lunch prepared by my mom.  It was just delicious.  We spent most of the afternoon there and then packed up and headed home to play with all of our new toys.

 Christmas was amazing this year.  We were really spoiled with all of the amazing gifts but it was the time together that I'll remember most.  I can't wait until next year when Justin will be back!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival