Evan's Birthday

Evan turned 4 on March 14th.  We had a party for him at Chuck-E-Cheese's.  Before this party, we celebrated with the Dean's while they were here.  We also had cake and dinner with the McNew's the Sunday after his birthday.  On his actual birthday, I had to work and he had to go to the sitter so I took some time to make that morning special for him.  The night before his birthday, Colin and I filled up balloons and covered his bedroom floor with them.  I also hung streamers in his doorway, a banner in the kitchen, and put a center piece on the table.  I think he had a great Birthday and felt sufficiently spoiled.  Thank you to all that made his day special.




































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Happy 2nd Birthday, Ryan!