Thanksgiving

 I did the Utah Human Race (5K) in the morning on Thanksgiving day.  I just wanted to do a little exercise and it was nice to be able to help out the Utah Food Bank too.  There were 5,200 runners and they donated over $150K to the food bank.  I hadn't run in WEEKS but I did fine and ran the whole race without walking.

 I made rolls,
 potatoes,
 and green beans for Thanksgiving dinner.
 Evan said, "Mom, you need someone to test these rolls".  So I let the boys each sneak one before dinner.
 We went to my parent's house for dinner.  Jess & her family were with her in-laws so it was just the six of us.  Dinner was awesome and we had a nice relaxing time hanging out together.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!