Top 12 in 2012

These are our top moments from 2012.  

I couldn't quite keep it to one moment per month, but we had a great year and are looking forward to 2013!  

January:


Colin and I attended a Jazz game together, and bought new iPhones that night.  It was a fun date. 

February:

 

 Boys mailed a hug to their Nana.

March:

We bought a new house!
and Evan turned 4! 

April:  



dyed Easter eggs with cousins

May:


Celebrated Mother's Day and lots of end of the school year events like 
the 100% AR activity, Ryan's First Grade Program, and the Fun Run.  

June:

I went to St. George with my girlfriends, 
and Colin and I celebrated 10 years of marriage.  

July:


We took a vacation to Southern California.


August:


Ryan turned 7 and the boys started school.

September:


I completed a triathlon.

October:

Halloween

November:


Justin came home from his mission.

December:


Jax was born!

Comments

joyous said…
I'm still super-duper impressed that you did a triathlon! You are amazing!!!
The Halladays said…
Looks like a great year!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!