Soccer Debut

The boys started soccer this week. This is Evan's first season so I've never had them both in soccer at the same time. In our first week we had 5 different soccer events. FIVE. In the first week! Suddenly I feel like a legitimate soccer mom.
The boys both have very good coaches and fun little teams so I am excited to watch their progress.
These are pictures from their first games. They played at the same time, at the same park, but on opposite ends of the field. So Colin stayed with Ryan and I watched Evan. I got more pictures of Evan because I was sitting pretty close and his field is a lot smaller.













Comments

grandmadonna said…
Oh my goodness they are both so darn cute. I love the idea of Evan playing soccer this year.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Evan's 10th Birthday!

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival