Adventure Cove

 Evan has fall break this week so we took a trip down to the island of Sentosa and met up with some friends at the water park, Adventure Cove.  It was an amazing day.  The kids and I played so hard!  We had a great time getting to know new people and of course riding all of the slides and swimming in all of the attractions.  I think the lazy river was my favorite part.  I love water parks so I've been to plenty and this one was the longest, and most interactive one I'd seen.  You can see into two different aquariums as you float down.  Pretty cool.  Our favorite ride was the rocket.  The line was super long but worth the wait.  I'd never been on a water slide that goes UP hill before.  So fun!





Ryan

Evan

Evan above, Ryan below



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival