Ocean's Birthday


Stuart and Brooke, Ocean and Maple, and Aunt Katie came to visit us for Christmas this year in Singapore!  We were so excited to be able to share the holiday with family.  Stuart and Brooke arrived on Ocean's birthday!  He's five this year!  I put some birthday balloons onto our Christmas tree and hung the Birthday banner on top of my Christmas Garland.  I got him a shirt and backpack- matching Angry Birds.  Stuart made him a cake, we went swimming and had dinner together.  It was a really nice day.




arguing over who gets to pay the bill


I sure love having girl time with my nieces.  Maple lets me put her hair up!  

The kids all wanted to sleep together!  

The boys at the mall.  Goofs.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival